该BEST面食沙拉is an old family recipe that’s a hit at parties, potlucks, or as a zesty side dish with dinner. Full of flavor and punch!
“爷爷的面食沙拉” - 为了获得最佳的意大利面沙拉食谱一直由另一名在我家了。这是因为这个配方是他绝对的最爱之一，他总是要求其在每一个特殊的场合提供服务。德赢体育app我爷爷的家人从捷克斯洛伐克来了，对了大胆风味食品，如酸菜，腌猪的脚，辣的亲和力，这可能是为什么他喜欢这个沙拉等等。
什么You Need to Know:
- My Grandpa liked this dish made with fettuccini (it’s SO good) but you can use whatever pasta you have on hand/your family likes.
- Cooked gluten free pasta typically does NOT keep well refrigerated overnight. That said, plan on making then enjoying this dish on the same day if making with gluten free pasta.
- We have traditionally made this side dish with Kraft Zesty Italian Salad Dressing but, since it’s not gluten free, I use my homemade有史以来最好的意大利油醋汁to dress the salad instead. SO tangy, SO yummy. Easy to make, too.
- 什么reallymakes this pasta salad special is the liberal use of a flavor-packed spice blend. We have always used McCormick’s Salad Supreme Seasoning, but since it’s also not gluten free, I use a copy cat recipe which I’ll share below. It’s a dead ringer for the real thing!
How to Make This Recipe:
Start by cooking1lb gluten-free or regular pasta在盐腌，开水（如果使用普通面食菜不会GF）。我用Delallo无麸质rotini也像百味的GF面食削减这个沙拉。
Cook until the pasta is al dente then drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
Meanwhile, shake up the dressing. Again, traditionally we use a jar of Kraft Zesty Italian for the dressing, but since it’s not gluten free I use my有史以来最好的意大利油醋汁instead.
Next whip up the spice blend which is whatreallymakes this pasta salad pop! If you don’t need to eat gluten free, use McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning. If you DO need to eat gluten free, click here for agluten free copycat seasoning recipe >
拉斯维加斯一步是添加6盎司切碎的辣，1 chopped cucumberthat’s been peeled then seeded,3 Roma tomatoesthat have been seeded and chopped, and a2.25oz can sliced black olivesthat has been drained to a large bowl.
Add the cooled pasta, plus seasoning blend to taste (we usually start with 1/2 the bottle/copycat recipe,) plus 3/4 of the dressing then toss to combine. Refrigerate until cool then toss with the remaining dressing right before serving. As I mentioned, cooked gluten free pasta doesn’t hold up well overnight, but a few hours in the refrigerator to meld the flavors is just fine.
I hope you LOVE this easy, zippy, zesty BEST Pasta Salad ever!! Enjoy!
More Salad Side Dish Recipes:
- Napa Sweet Corn Salad >
- Grilled Corn and Avocado Pasta Salad >
- Caprese Pasta Salad >
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad >
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad with BEST-EVER Italian Vinaigrette >
- Marinated Vegetable Salad >
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded then chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded then chopped
- 6oz pepperoni, chopped (I like Applegate Farms)
- 2.25oz can sliced olives, drained
- 1 recipe Salad Supreme Seasoning (see notes, OR 1/2 - 3/4 bottle McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning if dish does not need to be GF)
- 1 recipe Italian Vinaigrette (see notes, OR 1 large bottle Kraft Zesty Italian if dish does not need to be GF)
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain then rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process and cool pasta.
- Add pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoni, black olives, Salad Supreme Seasoning, and 3/4 of the Italian Salad Dressing to a large bowl then toss to combine. Refrigerate until completely chilled then add remaining salad dressing just before serving if necessary.
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, //www.safways.com.