Saucy Peanut Noodles = DROOL
芝麻花生酱面条are slurpy, saucy, and perfect for any occasion. Plus they’re ready in under 20 minutes including prep time. Cook the noodles, make the luscious peanut sauce while the noodles are cooking, then stir them together. That’s it!
I like to make this dish if I’m on my own for dinner (if the kids and Ben are getting something gluten-y, for example) although they love these noodles too. I can also完全see myself making a giant vat of saucy peanut noodles with my college roomies back in the day after coming home from a night out. What can I say – they really hit the spot. Each bite hits the five main elements of Thai cooking – sour, salty, sweet, creamy, and spicy – in such a craveable way.
- Peanut butter:我使用JIF Naturals，尽管名称，但没有典型的“自然风格”花生酱的流畅一致。如果您使用的是真正的自然风格花生酱，那么唯一的成分是“花生”，你可能需要在这个食谱中达到甜味剂。
- Coconut sugar:椰子糖余额从塔玛丽的咸味。如果手上没有椰子糖，你可以在棕色或白糖中划出。
- 芝麻油：Sesame oil and peanut butter are like peanut butter and jelly. That is to say, their flavors pair perfectly together, especially when they’re wrapped around warm, chewy noodles. The combination is very Thai peanut sauce-esque.
- Siracha chili sauce:Chili sauce brings a touch of heat to these peanut sauce noodles. For a mild dish, stick with 1/2 teaspoon, though feel free to add as much as you like.
- Aromatics:生姜和新鲜大蒜添加大量的味道to this quick cooking dish.
- Lime juice:Fresh lime juice cuts through the big flavors in the peanut sauce, and freshens everything up. I also like to squeeze fresh lime juice over my noodles before digging in.
I’ve made this dish with gluten free spaghetti, gluten free angel hair pasta, and gluten free ramen noodles. While I typically opt for a corn/rice blend GF pasta for spaghetti night, I love the slightly chewy goo of brown rice noodles with the homemade peanut sauce. It really adds to the comfort factor of the dish. King Soba has a greatbrown rice ramen noodle，否则我喜欢Tinkyada糙米面食，或巴里拉GF玉米/米混纺皮肤。
Switch it Up
As written, this recipe is not only gluten free, but vegan too! That said, it’s a great base recipe to add protein or fresh vegetables to. Here are some ideas:
- 把鸡蛋放在上面。在这些面条的热碗顶上戴上滴水煎蛋的想法几乎让我进入了一个繁琐的。yum !!!
- 添加烤片鸡肉,炒虾,或roasted tofu for a protein bump.
- Add any and all vegetables! Steamed edamame, broccoli florets, shredded carrots, thinly sliced red bell pepper and/or snap peas would be divine.
好的聊天 - 袭击了食品室，然后潜入这碗美味！
在排水之前scoop out 1/4 cup pasta cooking water which we’ll add to the dish at the end to make it deliciously saucy.
While the pasta is cooking, stir together the sesame peanut sauce ingredients. To a mixing bowl, add:花生酱，麸质塔玛丽or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using traditional soy sauce),coconut sugar, sesame oil, Siracha chili sauce, ground ginger, fresh garlic,and freshlime juice。使用刮刀将所有东西混合在一起。如果酱汁并不完全光滑，因为热面条和面食烹饪水会将所有东西都融合在一起。
Step 3: Stir Together
Last step is to add the sauce mixture to the hot noodles along withminced peanutsandchopped green onions.在2汤匙的热卖面食烹饪水中淋，营造轻酱。
That’s all she wrote!! Scoop the Sesame Peanut Sauce Noodles into bowls then top with extra green onions and minced peanuts, plus fresh lime wedges and a few leaves of cilantro, if you’ve got ’em. SO GOOD. I hope you love this simple and delicious dish – enjoy!
Fresh and craveable recipes + healthy eating tips!
芝麻花生酱面条are saucy, slurpy, and crave-worthy! This gluten free pasta recipe is ready in minutes.
- 8oz gluten free spaghetti or ramen noodles
- 3 Tablespoons gluten free Tamari or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using traditional soy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2茶匙Siracha Chili酱
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 最佳pings: chopped cilantro, minced peanuts, chopped green onions, toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add gluten free spaghetti or ramen noodles and cook until al dente.在排水之前，carefully scoop out 1/4 cup pasta cooking water then set aside. Drain pasta then return to pot.
- 同时，联合花生酱，面筋免费塔玛丽，椰子糖，芝麻油，立g辣椒酱，地面姜，大蒜，以及挤在一个小碗中的新鲜石灰汁然后搅拌结合 - 如果酱汁完全没问题光滑的。
- Add sauce, green onions, and minced peanuts to the hot pasta, plus 2 Tablespoons pasta cooking water, then stir until noodles are coated and the sauce is completely smooth. Add more pasta cooking water if needed to reach a smooth consistency.
- Scoop into bowls then serve with lime wedges and toppings.
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, //www.safways.com.