Ahem, that is to say, holy buckets my friend you havegot试试我的枫树波旁山核桃鸡，这是如此好的，本甚至没有疯了我用了一些他的珍贵的波旁酒馆来测试和调整它以完美！也许是因为我没有告诉他直到后he shoveled an entire chicken thigh into his mouth whilst telling me how delicious it was?
Before we go any further, I have to recognize that this plate of lusciousness is sponsored by Fisher Nuts. I used their buttery pecans, which contain zero preservatives, in this comfort food dish whose taste screams “CALORIES!” but recipe contains zero butter, cream, what else am I missing…cheese? Bacon? Yeah, none of that. Look for Fisher’s new resealable packaging which helps keep their nuts fresher, longer on store shelves now.
Back to this sassy, sticky, delectable dish! Chicken thighs are seared in a skillet before it’s deglazed by a shot of bourbon. Don’t keep a bottle of bourbon in the house? No problem – I’ve got a hack for that. Next, the chicken thighs are nestled back into the skillet with a maple-dijon-cider vinegar pan sauce then simmered until tender with a sprinkling of chopped pecans. Totally foolproof. Literally I don’t think it’s possible to overcook chicken thighs – they just get more tender and juicy as they cook, and once drizzled with the thickened and syrupy sauce at the end? GET OUT.
20分钟，1颗煎锅，储藏室钉，绝对令人难以置信 - 今晚做这个！
首先添加1/2cup无麸质面粉然后慷慨地播出浅季节盐and胡椒。疏通1-1/4lbs boneless skinless chicken thighsin the seasoned flour then shake to remove any excess flour and place onto a plate.
Next get the sauce ready – in a bowl whisk together1cup chicken broth, 1/4 cup Fisher Naturals Pecan Halves已切断，3.Tablespoons maple syrup(NOT pancake syrup,)1汤匙每个第戎芥末and苹果醋，2茶匙无麸质Tamarior酱油（如果使用传统的酱油，那么，菜也不会是GF，）和1/4茶匙干迷迭香that’s been crushed between your fingers.
(The white bits are just fat from homemade chicken stock floating throughout!)
将酱汁放在一边热火2汤匙特级初榨橄榄油在一个12″ cast iron skillet在中高热量。加入鸡大腿然后灼烧直到一侧的金色棕色，1-2分钟，然后翻转和灼热，直到另一件金棕色。此时鸡不需要煮熟。将鸡肉取出到板上，然后搁置。
Next, remove the skillet from the heat then add2汤匙波旁。两件事情：
- 我f you don’t keep bourbon in the house – no worries! These tiny, 1(ish)-shot bottles are usually available behind the counter at the liquor or grocery store. So adorable, and so much easier than buying an entire bottle if you won’t drink it.
Like I said, the bourbon will evaporate almost immediately so add the maple sauce to the skillet then return it to the heat and bring the liquid to a simmer. Nestle the chicken thighs into the liquid then loosely cover the skillet with foil, turn the heat down to medium, then simmer until the sauce has thickened and the thighs are cooked through, 10 minutes.
我nestled my Maple Bourbon Pecan Chicken onto a pile of mashed potatoes then drizzled a few spoonfuls of the lip-smacking sauce on top. An arugula, parmesan, lemon and olive oil salad on the side rounded out this absolutely insane meal. I hope you love, love, LOVE it! Enjoy!
free email bonus!
Fresh and craveable recipes + healthy eating tips!
枫树波旁山核桃鸡is sinfully delicious - you will lick your plate clean! This 1-skillet, gluten-free dinner recipe is ready in just 20 minutes.
- 1-1 / 4LBS无骨，无皮鸡腿
- 1/2cup gluten-free flour
- 2汤匙波旁(I used Maker's Mark)
- 1cup chicken broth
- 1/4杯Fisher Naturals Pecan一半，切碎
- 3.Tablespoons maple syrup (not pancake syrup)
- 1Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2teaspoons gluten-free tamari or soy sauce (dish will not be GF if using traditional soy sauce)
- Add flour to a shallow dish then season generously with salt and pepper. Dredge each chicken thigh in the seasoned flour then shake to remove excess and place onto a plate. In a medium-sized bowl whisk together chicken broth, maple syrup, chopped pecans, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, gluten-free tamari, and dried rosemary then set aside.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a12" cast iron skillet在中高热量。Once hot, add chicken thighs then sear until golden brown on one side, 1-2 minutes, searing in batches if needed to avoid overcrowding the skillet. Flip then sear until golden brown on the other side, and then transfer back to the plate - chicken does not need to be cooked through at this point.
- Remove skillet from heat then carefully add the bourbon - most of it should evaporate very quickly (use caution if you have a gas range as the alcohol could flame briefly.) Return skillet to the heat then add the maple syrup mixture. Turn heat up to bring the liquid to a simmer then turn heat down to medium and nestle the chicken back into the skillet. Loosely cover the skillet with a piece of foil then simmer until the sauce has reduced and the chicken is cooked through, 10 minutes, flipping the thighs in the sauce once or twice.