Yes, you can be gluten free and have your cinnamon rolls too! Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls are sweet, fluffy, and made from pantry staples. Sponsored byBob的红磨房。
这是你一直在等待后 - 无麸质肉桂卷！
如果你有吃无麸质，那么你知道它有多严重吮吸（法国赦免）错过了特殊对待像温，味甘肉桂卷 - 尤其是在假期前后。我爱肉桂卷，以至于有一次，我在旧金山无麸质面包纳了一笔不小的一夜之间他们的水平和他们horrrrible！像砖头！这些婴儿是不是像砖头！他们是片状和完善，噢，我的天哪，我只是迷恋。
I can’t decide what I love most – the classic, sweet and cinnamon-y taste of these rolls, or the fact that I can eat them any time I want now. It’s a win all around! PLUS, for my dairy-free friends, this recipe can easily be made dairy-free by using vegan butter instead of regular butter, and unsweetened almond milk instead of cow’s milk. You should have seen the look on Lincoln’s face the first time he tried a batch of fresh cinnamon rolls. My goodness.
在我进入一些有用的注意事项和建议，让辊，我想告诉你，这个配方是由赞助Bob的红磨房。If you have to eat gluten free then I’m sure you’re familiar with this wonderful brand which offers dozens of baking products that are not only gluten free but processed in a separate facility from their gluten-containing products to ensure there is zero chance for cross-contamination.
我喜欢Bob的产品不仅价格适中，微创处理，但很容易找到。我的地方HyVee承载着他们的产品一吨，包括无麸质1：1烘烤面粉，发酵粉和active dry yeastI used in these rolls. YES, these cinnamon rolls contain yeast. Before you start sweating though, just know that if you can pour something into something else then you can bake with yeast. There is literally nothing more to it then sprinkling yeast into warm milk. No kneading, no nothing. Plus that yeasty scent, flavor, and rise is a MUST for homemade cinnamon rolls.
Tips for Making Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls:
Now, baking regular cinnamon rolls from scratch can be intimidating – baking不含麸质cinnamon rollscan be even moreso. That said, after making 12+ batches of these cinnamon rolls over the past two months, here are my best notes and tips.Be sure to read the post text for more helpful tips:
- Make sure youryeast AND baking powder新鲜和not expired, which will affect the successful rise of the rolls.
- 不要被肉桂卷面团的质地感到惊讶。这就像一个very soft play doughvs pliable and stretchy like regular cinnamon roll dough. Be extra gentle with it.
- 不要将面团擀太薄，否则会散架。This is the #1 thing to keep in mind to successfully get the rolls into the pan.
Alrighty - 准备这样做？
Step 1: Combine the Wet Ingredients
Start by microwaving1/4杯黄油或在一个大玻璃碗里的素食主义者，直到黄油融化。加牛奶1杯（任何一种 - 我测试过这个食谱脱脂，2％，全脂牛奶，不加糖和杏仁奶）和1汤匙，糖然后微波45-50秒。搅拌该混合物，然后采取的温度下与一种即时读取温度计- 我们正在寻找110度。
Sprinkle in2-1/4 teaspoonsBob的红磨房Active Dry Yeast（相当于1包活性干酵母）然后轻轻搅拌并让混合物静置，直到泡沫，8分钟。
小费：Be sure to STIR the milk mixture before taking a temperature to get an accurate reading.
Next add1whisked egg加1/3杯糖然后搅拌结合。
Step 2: Combine the Dry Ingredients
Scrape down the sides of the bowl then place it somewhere warm to let the dough double in size, about 1 hour. I use my oven’s “bread proof” setting, though in the past I’ve placed the bowl on top of a heating pad set to low. A warm sunny spot should work too!
Step 3: Spread the Dough Out
Once the dough has doubled in size, scrape it onto a sheet of parchment paper that’s been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray. Lightly oil your hands then spread the dough into a rectangle approximately 1/4″ thick – the rectangle should be roughly 10×14″.
小费：the dough will be the consistency of soft play dough, versus sturdy and stretchy like traditional cinnamon/bread dough, so don’t be alarmed!
Next, use your fingers to spread1/3 cup very soft butteror vegan butter over the dough, leaving 1″ clear on the bottom. Be sure the butter is very soft otherwise you’ll tear through the dough.
混在一起1/2 cup sugar和2Tablespoons cinnamonthen sprinkle it evenly on top of the butter, again leaving 1″ of the dough clear at the bottom. This will feel like an excessive amount of cinnamon-sugar, but every drop is necessary!
Step 4: Roll then Slice the Dough
Time to roll. Starting at the top, pull the parchment paper down towards you to make the first roll. Continue to roll the dough using the parchment paper instead of your hands until you have one roll left.
Next, using a sharp knife, slice the log in half using one confident slice versus a sawing motion. Slice each half in half, then each quarter into thirds to make 12 slices total. Wipe off the knife as necessary with a paper towel. If the dough seems super wet it might be helpful to dip your knife in the flour blend in between slices.
转移滚入不粘黏喷9“派盘 - 我用的是刀作为一种为每个片刮刀/支。同样，这面团，然后更柔和传统肉桂卷的面团，所以要温柔。如果切片得到畸形 - 这是确定。他们会在第二次上涨过程中蓬松起来，再加上他们会在结冰反正覆盖！
将饼锅一样温暖的地方，让肉桂卷蓬松起来，并上升第二次 - 矿山通常采取30-40分钟。
Bake the rolls for 16-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until the tops are golden brown, rotating the pan 180 degrees halfway through. Let the cinnamon rolls cool for at least 15 minutes before slathering in icing, otherwise they’ll absorb it all.
结冰只是2Tablespoons room temperature butteror vegan butter whisked vigorously with1杯糖粉，1-1 / 2汤匙热水，和1/2茶匙香草。我想这个配方有奶油干酪结霜，这简单的黄油+糖粉版本amaaaaaaazing！
These rolls are best enjoyed warm (duh) though they actually reheat FABULOUSLY. Just microwave for 20 seconds or so. Also YES, you can make them a day ahead of time! Directions are in the notes section of the recipe card below. I hope these gluten free cinnamon rolls bring you as much joy as they do for us! ENJOY!
- 1/4杯黄油or vegan butter
- 1/3杯+ 1汤匙糖，分
- 2-1 / 4茶匙Bob的红磨房活性干酵母（或酵母的1包）
- 2-1 / 2杯Bob的红磨房无麸质1：1烘烤面粉
- 2teaspoons Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the filling:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2Tablespoons cinnamon
- For the icing:
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 1-1 / 2汤匙热水
- 加butter to a large glass bowl then melt in the microwave. Add milk and 1 Tablespoon sugar then microwave for an additional 45-50 seconds, stir with a spatula, and take a temperature using an instant read thermometer - we’re looking for 110 degrees. Sprinkle in yeast then stir gently and let sit until foamy, 8 minutes. (If your mixture does not foam, likely your yeast was old and/or the temperature of the milk mixture was too cool or too warm.) Add whisked egg and remaining 1/3 cup sugar then stir gently to combine.
- 与此同时,在另一个碗里添加无谷蛋白粉blend, baking powder, and salt then stir with a fork to combine. Add to wet ingredients in two batches, stirring until flour is just incorporated (small lumps remaining are fine) before adding the next batch. Dough should be very soft but not overly sticky - kind of like sugar cookie dough. Cover with a tea towel then set somewherewarm双卷,1小时。我用烤箱的“沥青d proof” setting, though placing the pan on a heating pad set to warm, or placing in a warm sunny spot will also work. Your dough may not rise if it's not in a warm enough spot.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon from filling recipe in a small bowl then set aside. Spray a 9” pie plate with nonstick spray then set aside.
- 刮面团到一大张羊皮纸的一个与被稍微喷洒不粘喷雾然后，用稍微浸油的手，传播面团成1/4” 厚的矩形，大致10X14” 。关键要SUCCESSFULLY SLICING该基料是不按它太薄。
- 使用你的手指,轻轻撒些软化的黄油over the dough, leaving 1” clear on the bottom. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture evenly on top, avoiding the clear strip of dough then, using the parchment paper, gently roll the dough from the top down towards you. Continue to roll the dough into a log using the parchment paper instead of your hands until you reach the bottom. Lightly pinch the seams of the dough together then slice the log into quarters using a sharp knife in one slicing motion vs sawing at the dough. Wipe off knife in between cuts as necessary and/or dip knife in flour blend to prevent sticking. Slice each quarter into thirds for 12 slices total then arrange the slices in the prepared pie plate. Since the dough will be very soft, it helps to use the knife to re-slice and scrape each roll off the parchment paper and into the pan.
- Let rolls cool for 15 minutes then make the icing. (If you ice them while they’re too hot they’ll absorb all the icing.) Add ingredients for the icing in a bowl then whisk vigorously until smooth. Spoon icing on top of the rolls then serve. Rolls are best the day they're made but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator and microwaved for 20-25 seconds uncovered to warm back up.
- I have tested this recipe using whole milk, 2% milk, and unsweetened almond milk.
- Make sure youryeast AND baking powder are fresh和not expired, which will affect the successful rise of the rolls.
- 肉桂卷形面团的一致性是像very soft play doughso don't be surprised or discouraged when it doesn't look or feel like traditional cinnamon roll dough.
- Don't roll the dough too thin otherwise it will fall apart.This is the #1 thing to keep in mind to successfully get the rolls into the pan.
- 不要惊慌，如果你的卷不起来切片完美 - 他们会上升，并很好地塑造了起来，再加上他们最终会在冰覆盖。再次，我最大的成功切割辊的提示是确保面团没有推出过薄。
- You may prepare the rolls a day ahead of time - prepare through step 5 then cover pie pan tightly with saran wrap and refrigerate. The following day, remove saran wrap and place rolls somewhere warm to rise - mine take 1-1/2 hours though yours may take more or less time. Bake and frost according to recipe instructions.
This recipe is courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats, //www.safways.com.